Thursday, June 12, 2008

Poor Misserkins...

Well, yesterday morning, Missy had a slight limp going on.  We called and made an appt. with the vet, but by the afternoon, she wasn't limping as bad and seemed to be running around.  So, we cancelled.  Then, when we started dinner, the poor thing couldn't even walk!  So we took her this morning, and she has a hyperextended elbow.  How pitiful is that!  We both (Missy and I) cried as the vet tried to figure out where exactly her pain was in her front, right leg.  She got some medicine which makes her feel much better, but wears off after four hours.  Needless to say, either Matt or I have to sit with her at all times, making sure she doesn't try to jump or walk around too much or do just about anything.  It's so pitiful... she just limps around with that little, tiny leg in the air.  Poor Miss... hopefully she'll be back to herself after the weekend :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Missy! I know for a fact that she likes turkey from Subway--maybe that will help her feel better? :)

The Lipman's said...

oh bless her little heart! give her kisses from jen!

The Lipman's said...

...I'm ready for a Countryman blog update :) (not that I'm one to talk! I've been horrible at updating lately!...life has been insanely crazy) Love you lady!