Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Test Blog...???

So yeah, I know, it's been ten million years since I blogged. So... this is my test email to see if anyone even checks to see if the lazy Em is even blogging. SO..... if you read this, write me a comment so I know :) hahaha I know... dork supreme But this way I know whether or not I should take the time to start my blogging back again :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog!! I was just thinking I hadn't heard from you in a while, but I didn't realize it had been since September! Pick it up again. :)

The Lipman's said...

yes you most def should start keeping us updated again! i check often and get sad when i see the same little ol' "we're back" heading. :) love you lady!!!

Natalie ODonnell said...

oh, you must pick up blogging again. I know it can be overwhelming to just sit down and do it, but I love keeping up with you and miss hearing all your stories. Love you!! (do it, you know you want to!)

Friends, Romans, Countrymans said...

Yall are so cute. Love my besties! :)