We went to Waco as planned Saturday and had a blast driving up and back with Summers and Chris. Paige and Chance's shower / game combo evening was great!
Now it's back to the grind. Matt had an interview today at Maloney and Martin, he has one Wednesday with The O'Quinn Law Firm (oooo... scary) and awaits a phone call with and exact time interview with Tippon Jones. We also found out Paige's mom's work is looking for a summer law intern. Soo.... in recap, Matt is doing incredible with his summer employment possibilities and is swimming through an ocean of studying for finals. I'm only blogging because I can't turn on the t.v. while he's working on this trial binder.
My kids will be taking MY TAKS test a week from Friday. Starting tomorrow, we will do nothing but review the entire year for the next week. Boring! But, I only have one more TAKS tutoring session left, which REALLY makes my day!
Needless to say, our lives are not the note-worthy right now, but we're keeping busy.
This week should be much more calm. Our only evening event is Matt's bball game Wednesday night. No out of town trips this weekend, so some much needed cleaning and rest is in order! As for now, Missy and I will be cuddling and playing until the boy is done working tonight.
Lots of love!
Em
No comments:
Post a Comment